2 Portobello mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley 3 tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper 85g/3oz Stilton, crumbled
few sprigs fresh parsley 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Place the mushrooms onto a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle over the garlic and parsley and drizzle with oil. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the mushrooms start to soften.
- Remove from the oven and place equal amounts of Stilton onto each mushroom. Return to the oven for another 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- To serve, place the mushrooms onto serving plates and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.